Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I have been updating The Phonics Guide

I received my proof of The Phonics Guide in the mail and have been reviewing and updating it. I made some statements clearer, and have also added more images to help with the understanding of more letter patterns.

I have some other people also reviewing the book to see if there is anything I might have missed.

Once that is complete, I'll make any additional updates, and get it ready for uploading.

I'll also update the image on the cover. I made the first one by painting in a picture with my mouse. I think painting an image by hand will turn out much better.

In the meantime, you can find some basic phonics rules and tips at Literacy and Phonetics.

Cheryl Paton

Cheryl Paton used to be a Literacy Tutor for adults. She has since become an artist, and has used her own drawings in illustrating The Phonics Guide. Paton receives income from items purchased through links on this page.